A downloadable visual novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
There have been a lot of speculation over the years about what Remilia's power to manipulate fate entails. This short visual novel is yet another entry into this debate, illustrating the concept of fate with a purposefully linear story, where any potential branching path gets destroyed as you play.
Play as a newly employed fairy maid, and try to avoid having your fate altered. Or don't. Can you even fight against fate, and does it matter?
- Mouse : Left-click to advance the story and make choices.
- Tab to skip already seen text.
- Esc to access menus, including saving, loading, restarting and options.
Made as a submission to the Touhou Game Jam 9 (https://itch.io/jam/touhou-jam-9).
- create2019 (https://create2019.itch.io/)
- illusorybread (https://illusorybread.itch.io/)
- Pancha_mon (https://panchamon.itch.io/)
- Yal (https://yaru.itch.io)
See the README for a list of external assets used.
Touhou Project original concept, characters, and other elements are the property of ZUN and Team Shanghai Alice. This game is a fanmade work made according to the official guidelines. It is not affiliated with or endorsed by the original creators.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.